An asbestos report verifies that the following steps have been taken:
- Air monitoring for asbestos during removal works
- Testing of settled dust samples in a NATA accredited laboratory
- A visual inspection to ensure asbestos containing materials have been removed effectively
Why use Airsafe for asbestos clearance reports?
- Airsafe has over 30 years’ experience dealing with asbestos. We know what we’re doing, and we get it right the first time.
- We have good working relationships with all of Sydney’s best asbestos removal contractors.
- We have full professional liability cover and NATA accreditation. An asbestos clearance report from Airsafe means no legal complications later on.
- We can also offer air monitoring during asbestos removals. You can save on costs by booking us for air monitoring and a clearance inspection for the same job.
You might think you’ll save money by getting a cheap asbestos inspection and report, but in the long run it can cost you more, and delay construction further. Choosing Airsafe guarantees your asbestos report will be completed thoroughly and correctly from the start.
Licensed Asbestos Assessors available throughout Sydney
From 1 July 2013, clearance reports for friable asbestos removal works must be done by a Licensed Asbestos Assessor. Airsafe has Licensed Asbestos Assessors available wherever you are in Sydney, so contact us to ensure you comply with your legal obligations.
Book an asbestos report with Airsafe today
For more than 20 years, Airsafe have been keeping the homes and commercial properties of Sydney and NSW asbestos-free. If you require a professional and complete asbestos report, we’re here to help. Contact our friendly and professional team on (02) 9555 9034 today.