When occupational health and safety standards are met, it results in:
- Improved worker health and increased life expectancy.
- A reduction in the number of workers who have to leave employment early in life, due to injury or illness.
- Lower social and healthcare costs.
- The development of worker potential.
- A more efficient working process with technological improvements and increased productivity.
The benefits of working with our occupational hygienist
At Airsafe, our occupational hygienist specialises in controlling health risks in practical and cost-effective ways, by assessing and resolving practical problems in a wide range of settings, including factories, offices and building sites. When working with an occupational hygienist, you are guaranteed a thorough assessment on the short and long-term effects on health arising from both acute and chronic exposure to the potential hazards in your work place, with a focus on the chemical, physical and biological hazards that may exist.
Contact us and ask about working with an occupational hygienist.