If you’re planning renovations or demolition work in a workplace built before December 1, 2003, you need an asbestos inspection. Under the Work, Health and Safety Regulations 2011, you could face serious legal consequences if you don’t have an asbestos survey carried out by a qualified expert.
Airsafe is one of Sydney’s most respected asbestos inspection services. With over 30 years experience in asbestos, our inspections carry real authority throughout the industry.
At Airsafe, we provide all the necessary documentation to meet legislative requirements and start the construction process faster. We know you’re in a hurry to get started, so we respond quickly (usually we can get someone on site within 24 hours) and get the asbestos inspection done efficiently.
Our Asbestos Inspection Process
A typical asbestos inspection with Airsafe goes like this:
- Give us a call on (02) 9555 9034.
- Our consultant will discuss your details and provide a quote.
- One of our fleet of inspection vehicles will be dispatched to your location, anywhere in Sydney.
- Specialist consultants will take samples for testing in our NATA-Accredited lab.
- The location, extent, and condition of asbestos materials is determined.
- An asbestos register is issued detailing recommendations for the management and/or removal of asbestos materials.
Adherence To Asbestos Legislation
Asbestos Inspectors are recommended by WorkCover and approved by local councils.
Our asbestos inspection reports are produced in accordance with the requirements of the Work, Health and Safety Regulations 2011.
Asbestos inspections are your legal responsibility, but they don’t need to be a headache. Call Airsafe today on (02) 9555 9034 and let us take care of all your asbestos issues – wherever you are in Sydney.